Day well spent.

August 21, 2016


I'm a big fan of kway chap, like literally, just the kway chap. But every once in a while, I sort of feel like having the ingredients along with my kway chap. And besides, it's been a while since my mum had it, so I thought I'd share a portion with her.


I must say, it doesn't look very appetizing with all that curly wurly stuff going on there now does it ? 

As we were driving home, the sun went into hiding and so we thought it'd be a good idea to go to Chinese garden for a walk + pokemon hunting. My mum is super cute. She went online to help me search for places with good pokemons so that I could go catch em all. So yes, that is why we ended up at Chinese garden. 

We started our walk and it wasn't too bad to begin with. 






As we walked further into the park, the sun came back out and we were sweating buckets and decided to surrender. It probably didn't help that I was wearing a long sleeve top either. 

Went home and chilled for a bit before heading to Gyukaku for dinner.








All the calbee ! Nom nom. You can't go wrong with calbee.

After all that eating, we desperately needed a walk. And so, off we went again to Chinese garden. It was my first time there, well apart from this morning. I was under the impression that it was a huge place, but I was so wrong. I would know as we walked 3 rounds just to feel that we've burnt off some calories. ^w^

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.