C1.

August 11, 2016


It has been quite sometime since I last dined at Din tai fung - well, when I say quite sometime, I meant like somewhere less than 2 months ? What can I say ? I love my xiao long baos. Teehee.

Since last year, for the period of August, they have their special chilli crab xiao long bao which is heavenly. It's really that good. They should really consider adding it to their menu permanently.

Well, here's what I had for lunch.







The chilli crab xiao long bao is only available from 1st-31st August, so do take note ! All the more better if you have an UOB card as well.

I spent the evening with my guildies from Dreamz. My raid leader is from KL and he is on holiday here. Our GM was supposed to come as well, but his passport had expired. How unfortunate.

I don't know how and I don't know why we ended up at the hawker at ECP when all of us, except for 1, stays in the west side of Singapore. -Facepalm-

Well, I can only tell you how much food we had because of the double orders.




Now imagine another portion with slightly more chicken wings and satays.

And here's a photo with some of the C1 members ( because some weren't present and the others are from Malaysia ).


As the night was still young, they decided to go have a drink at Bojangles at Bukit timah. It was pretty awesome because both the places we were at today were poke stops with lures so we didn't have to walk at all. We were just seated and catching them non stop.

Well, here's another group photo before I end my post.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.