Lunch date.

August 20, 2016


So today, we had a lunch date with Aunty Chin fern and Aunty Puay whang at Tim ho wan. Aunty San & Aunty Dani were supposed to be there too, but Aunty San hurt her back this morning and was in so much pain that she had to be admitted into the hospital. I hope she feels better soon. T.T

Surprisingly, we only had to wait about 15 minutes tops. I remember back in the day, when they first opened here, that the queue was a 2-3 hour wait. Well, I supposed the hype here in Singapore dies down really quickly doesn't it ? Good for me though. I missed those baked pork buns.

Well, here's what we had for lunch earlier.











We had the usual coffee sesh after lunch. As it was a Saturday, we figured that everywhere and anywhere would be equally as packed, but we decided to try our luck at Hoshino coffee anyway. They do after all serve the best Japanese coffee. And we were lucky. We got a table without having to wait. Teehee.

Look who decided to drop by.


So anyways, you can't not have dessert when you're at Hoshino coffee. It's just a need.


Worth every bit of the calories if you ask me.

After we were done, we did some shopping at daiso. We must have spent about an hour in there just walking through them aisle and filling up our shopping basket.

For dinner today, we all voted for a light meal. We went back to get my grand-mother before heading over to Ye shanghai, my favorite Teochew porridge stall.

Although their prices have gone up slightly, I'd still go there everyday if I could. It's still the best Teochew porridge stall imo.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.