London 2013 - Day 13.

April 25, 2013


Woke up this morning to my mother's home-made putu mayam breakfast. You should have seen the amount of sugar I had consumed. It's probably best that I stay away from putu mayam to be honest.


Before we headed out, we had our lunch. I made my specialty for everyone, bangers and mash. It's such a simple dish, but yet, it is one of my favorite dishes !


After lunch, we headed into Uxbridge. It was our second last day in the UK you see, and I wasn't completely satisfied with my loots. I wanted more clothes. We started with debanhams so that I could have a look at some lingerie and at the same time, my grand-mother could have a look at the handbag section.

Here's my mum and I trying on some ascot hairbands.



We also went into H&M where I bought most of my clothes from. Had a look at Topshop as well, but it was fairly disappointing. We had to hurry home as we had invited Sean over for dinner and my mother had to go home to prepare. Tonight's menu - Hainanese chicken rice !

Sean arrived at about half past 6 and we went to get him from the train station. By then, my mother was almost done with cooking, so we had dinner shortly after arriving back home.






Everytime my mother cooks chicken rice, she has to prepare a soy sauce chicken specially for Uncle Pat, as he doesn't really fancy the steamed chicken. He claims it's tasteless. What is he on about ey ? Hahahaha.

So here's a picture taken with Sean and everyone !



And dinner isn't complete without dessert, don't y'all agree ?


This has to be one of my favorite desserts of all time. Don't judge it by it's appearance, it's awesome !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.