Asterdam to London.

April 21, 2013


We set off at about 11pm and started our journey back to London. I so wasn't looking forward to the drive home.

My mother had planned to stop by Bruges on the way. We did exactly that, but we kind of got lost along the way, which meant we only had about an hour to explore as we had to catch the train back and that was scheduled for 6pm.

It was such a shame that we only had an hour to walk around. It was such a pretty town. We had also planned to sit on a horse carriage, but as we were time restricted, we couldn't. I reckone that my grand-mother would of enjoyed herself. Oh wells, at least I managed to capture photos of them ey ?




Just as we were leaving, we spotted this huge amusement park. If only we had time, IF ONLY.


We made it to the channel tunnel, with time to spare. We had to wait about 15 minutes before we could enter the train. We came to France in the car section, and we went home in the huge vehicle section. It was much more spacious than the car section which made me feel cluster phobic.

Before we knew it, we were back at Dover, and we arrived back home about 2 hours later.



We were all worn out. I know it's weird, as I have mentioned that on the way here we were worn out as well. I don't know how to explain the tiredness as we were just sat in the car the entire way. It somehow carries that effect.

My mother prepared a quick dinner. It was my favorite tuna creme fraiche spaghetti. 



Well, I guess I best be off to bed. I'm so glad to be back at home sweet home.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.