Back in Singapore.

April 28, 2013
Boy am I glad to have arrived back in Singapore. Those 14 hours on the plane was torturous.

The plane left as scheduled. First thing I did was check the programmes for the in-flight entertainment, and then I realized it was still April, so it hasn't been changed yet. Luckily, I still had some movies left to watch. I started off watching parental guidancep' which I found rather entertaining. It was a good laugh. 


After the movie had ended, I think I took a short nap, and got woken up when they served dinner. Due to the turbulence, they had to delay dinner. 

I obviously couldn't go back to sleep and chose my next movie stolen. I'm so glad I watched it. It was awesome. This is a definite must watch !


I then managed to sleep, but kept waking up in between. But hey, at least I managed to get some shut eye and pass a little bit of time didn't I ? 

After I gave up trying to sleep, I turned the screen back on and browsed for quite sometime. I was quite tempted to watch life of pi, but I didn't and I ended up watching my wife is 18. It wasn't overly amazing or anything, but if you have time to spare, why not ey ?


Whoa, only 3 movies ? I must have slept for quite some time then. I didn't realize that !

After I got home, I decided to give Fufu a call. Originally, I am due back at work tomorrow, but I decided to change my off day to the day after instead, as there is a high chance that I'd be suffering from jet-lag.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.