London 2013 - Day 14.

April 26, 2013
It's our last full day before we head back to Singapore tomorrow. It's kind of depressing to be honest, just thinking of the fact that I probably won't get to see my mother till Chinese new year. Sigh.

We went back into Uxbridge again for last minute shopping. I managed to buy everything I wanted today. I had to make sure I had my toiletries and make-up to last me till my mother comes to Singapore you see. Most of my make-up are purchased from boots, and I just love it when they have the 3 for 2 sale. One word - AWESOME.

Here is a random photo of me and my mum's new ride.


I decided to do a little packing before dinner was served, just in case I didn't have enough time to pack tomorrow.

Today's dinner was my mother's favorite popiah. I never liked it, so everytime they prepare this, they have to prepare home-made egg skins. You should see the way I have my popiah, it's hilarious. I have mine with just the sweet sauce, chilli and everything else but the turnip.








As for dessert, it was a repeat of yesterday's dessert as we had leftovers of everything. But who's complaining ey ?

After dinner, I manage to capture a picture of my mother and grand-mother in action. I just love this picture !


Well, off to continue with my packing.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.