Dinner before I fly.

April 09, 2013
I had a dinner-date with my father today. I thought I'd bring him out for dinner one last time before I go over to London for a holiday for 2 weeks.

He requested for Japanese curry rice and off we went to cocoichibanya. We had the same as before. I was going to order the hayashi omu-rice, but I chickened out in the end in fear that it wouldn't taste good. So I ended up ordering the beef cube omu-rice.


Here's my dad, with his half eaten tonkatsu curry rice.


And you know what ? The first time we went, we probably had close to 2 bottles of fukujinzuke. Today, we broke our record and hit almost 3.


As usual, after dinner, we headed to coffee bean to chill. Normally, I'd have something hot to drink, but today I thought I'd have a vanilla ice blended. It used to be the one and only drink that I'd purchase from coffee bean, but I think somehow I got bored of it. But I thoroughly enjoyed it today !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.