London 2013 - Day 3.

April 15, 2013
So today, my mother had to go into work. She did tell me that she had to work 2 or 3 days whilst we were there. So my grand-mother and I just chilled at home.

We were up from about 8ish and we started our television marathon from then. At the same time, I was on my mother's laptop playing facebook games. Like I had anything else better to do anyways.

For lunch today, I decided to have instant noodles with an overdose of wakame. I think I had more wakame then noodles to be honest !


We watched so many different series today which included - Hawaii five-o, diagnosis murder, CSI, NCIS and friends.

Before we knew it, it was 7pm, which meant that my mother had arrived back home.

She then went on and whipped up a fast meal of my favorite sayur lodeh and teriyaki salmon. It was supper yummy !



After my mum had her ample rest after a long day at work, the 2 of us went to the tesco's at slough. It's been 2 good years since the both of us went there, but pretty much everything was the same ! My mother doesn't go there anymore as I'm not there to accompany her. She now frequents the one at gerrad's cross & amersham.

I didn't get much today as I just wanted to have a browse around. Besides, I still had about close to 2 weeks to go back again.

After about an hour, we were done and headed for home. As we were nearing the exit to Denham, there was this loud bang which made us shit our pants. At first, we both shared the thought that we went into a deep pothole, but soon realized that the tire had blown. She then drove as slowly and as carefully onto the side of the road under the M25. I can only thank God that he let us make it through to a busy road. The road prior to the exit was poorly lit and there was hardly any traffic. I can't even begin to imagine what would have happened, have we been stranded there. So anyways, my mother quickly called home and got Uncle Pat to come change the spare tire. About 5 minutes after hanging up, a van suddenly pulled up in front of us without turning off the headlights.We couldn't see anything as it was way too bright. We shat our pants and I quickly got my mum to lock the door. A few seconds later, a guy appears beside me and we were panicking. It took her a few seconds to react, and she finally wound the window down. The guy then asked if we needed any help, and we told him that help was on its way. Thing is, he probably had no ill intentions and was a sincerely nice bloke, but as we both had our fair share of television series, we began imagining things. .___________.'

So Uncle Pat finally arrived. He then drove the car at turtle speed to the coach parking so that it was less dangerous. It took him about 10 minutes and we were off home.

Man, what a night !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.