London 2013 - Day 11.

April 23, 2013
Just one more day of work and my mummy will be off for the remaining days we have left in London.

For breakfast today, I had my most favorite donut in the whole wide world, Krispy Kreme. Somehow I'm glad that we can't get it in Singapore, otherwise I'd be a whole lot rounder.

It's back to the television again for my grand-mother and I. Aunty Florence and Uncle Kee Chye decided to take a bus into Uxbridge to do some shopping. They did ask us along, but I didn't really fancy getting onto a bus, so there we go.

I'm loving London time with my mother. I get all these home cooked food with love. I totally dig home-cooked food, but I seldom get it back in Singapore as it's just me and my grand-mother, and besides, I don't eat rice, so I guess it's a hassle to cook for just 2 people. 

So anyways, today's dinner consisted of rojak, cabbage and my most favorite-dess dish in the whole wide world, buah keluak. The amount of buah keluak I can digest at one time is ridiculous !



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.