London 2014 - Day 15.

August 31, 2014


Somehow, I did not feel like leaving my home in the UK. It really gets to me that I only get to see my mother once or twice a year. Basically, I only get to spend a month out of a year with my mother. Oh wells.

We spent the whole day packing and making sure we didn't leave anything behind. Otherwise, I would have to wait for 6 months !

As usual, my mother prepared whatever I had requested for. And for my last meal in London, I requested for roast beef and roast beef I got. It is to make up for the Christmas dinner that I'll be missing.




My mother had also prepared my favorite dessert which became slightly burnt because I forgot to watch it. But it was still awesome !


Well, here's one last shot of us and the house.


Till next year !

And here are some of the photos we took at the airport.





So this time, I managed not to cry. I probably did tear a tiny weeny bit, but i didn't cry. I blame my mother for making me tear !

Not long after we boarded, they served dinner. I had some pesto pasta which really wasn't any good. It was dead dry and pretty much tasteless !


I finally got to watch captain america as well, so I was pleased. And guess what ? I slept through the whole flight, only to wake up for breakfast !

And before we knew we, we were off the flight.

Can you guess what's the first thing I did after getting our bags ? I ran to starbucks to get myself my favorite cup of latte !

So anyways, we had to queue for quite sometime for a taxi. But hey, we're home safe and sound !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.