Happy 49th birthday Singapore !

August 09, 2014

So I met up with Yuki & Jr for dinner today because Yuki will be going back to Japan for 3 months next Wednesday.

I was so not keen on driving to Japanese association. I know exactly how to get there off the top of my head. But there's this u-turn that I have to make and judging by past experience, the traffic is never ending.

So for dinner, I had my favorite chirashi don as I always do.


And although we were all full up, we had a cake each ( needless to say, I couldn't finish it ).



晩ご飯はありがとうね !

We were plan-less after dinner, so we remained in the lobby discussing our options. We then tried calling several karaoke places but they were all fully booked. Finally, Yuki suggested chilling at my place. He then went back to the restaurant to buy some sake ( which he bought way too much of ). We then played some drinking games and they left just after midnight.

I am going to miss you バカちゃん !

早く帰ってくれね !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.