London 2014 - Day 8.

August 23, 2014
Whoa, a week has gone by so quickly. I'm only left with a week to spend with my mother. After this, I have to wait till Chinese new year to see her again. Sigh.

I wasn't very pleased with my almost zero loot from a few days ago, so my mother took us into Uxbridge again to try and see if I could find anything. Sadly, it remained zero today. I managed to stock up on my cosmetics though, so I guess I'm happy. The only thing that I do not buy from the UK is my bb cream. Everything else - mascara, eyeliner and blusher and all bought from the UK ! It's awesome because they have 3 for 2 sales and I get to buy lots !

We didn't do much again today bar shopping. We could of gone into central London, but it was Saturday. So yeah, that wasn't going to happen.

Dinner today was last night leftovers, so there aren't any visuals !

Well, I'm off to watch criminal minds now.

Have a good weekend friends !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.