Jetlagged.

September 01, 2014
I didn't get to sleep till 530am. It was really torturous. All I wanted to do was sleep, but I was so freaking wide awake. And it didn't help that I was starving as well. Dota was the only source of entertainment that I had. I actually forced myself to wake up at 830am in hopes that I'd be able to sleep tonight. Hopefully, my plan works !

If there's one thing that I couldn't stop thinking of when we were in London - it was Tarou-chan. I missed him like crazy ! And my dad finally brought him back home this morning. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! 

For lunch today, we had a quick McDonald's over at tea garden. My eyes honestly felt like there were sand paper constantly brushing against them. And I probably only had 1% of brain function - not like I needed it anyways right ?

We went back home and I put on white house down for my dad. He really enjoyed it ( I know because he was raving about it non stop ! ).


But truth be told, it's an awesome movie !

After not being around for 2 weeks, my dad requested for a Sanpoutei dinner. We had our usual sides and a ramen to share. 

Well, I just thought you like to know that for some reason, I am now wide awake.

FML.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.