Night flight.

August 15, 2014
Today, my dad was going on and on, like literally every minute of the day on how he wouldn't get to see me for the next 2 weeks.

He was pretty lucky that they granted him a Friday day off after mentioning that he had to send his daughter to the airport. He came over at noon and the first thing he said to me was "can we go have gyoza ?". Apparently, the image of gyozas has appeared in his mind on the bus ride here. Yeah, that's my dad for you.

So far, the best gyoza that we've had here in Singapore is at Osaka ohsho. So if you're a gyoza lover, do head over and try it.

Here's our lunch sets.



On our previous visits, we've had the つくね or also known as chicken balls were perfect, but today, it was way too salty. My dad and I love our salty food, but this was on a next level. It was almost inedible. I sure hope this was a one off thing !

We went back home after lunch and I put a movie on for my dad. At the beginning of it, he was complaining on how it was boring because they were talking and he didn't really understand what was going on. But as it was on, he loved it. He really needs to quit this annoying habit of his !

So anyways, during the week, I had made a packing list and had begun packing bits and pieces. But we were flying off later in the evening, so I had to make sure I had it all packed before going for dinner. I honestly dislike packing - Picking out outfits, packing them into the bag, the whole process. I hate it even more when you thought you've packed everything and then you realise that you forgot an item.

We paused the movie halfway as we need to have dinner. We had a quick and simple dinner at the nearby market which consisted of chicken wings, satay, carrot cake and hokkien mee.





Rushed back home so that I could shower before heading to the airport. Whilst doing so, my dad managed to finish the movie and admitted that it was rather good !

Tarou-chan rode with us to the airport. That's the one thing I hate - not being able to wake up to Tarou-chan's kawaii face and 2 weeks at that.

Just arrived at the boarding gate and I'm staring at the plane that we're just about to board.


Well, good bye Singapore. See you in 2 weeks !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.