London 2014 - Day 2.

August 17, 2014
My mum had spent the past 2 days in preparation on a birthday cake for her friends daughter. And boy was the cake gorgeous !



I sure am jealous ! Up till now, I don't even have one pretty cake made by my mother ! I wonder when it'll be my turn ! (╥_╥)

So anyways, we had a chill out day at home today. My mother had planned on having a bbq today, but the weather seemed really dodgy. It drizzled for a little while and that was when she decided she was going to bake everything in the oven instead and guess what ? After she was done, the sky cleared up and the sun came out ! Don't you just hate it when that happens ?

We did however bring all the food outside and sat in the nice warm sun and enjoyed our late lunch though ! It was really nice because the whole family was present !






No comments:

Powered by Blogger.