Looking back at 2021.

December 31, 2021
Whoa, I can't believe it's the last day of 2021 already. This whole year has gone by with the blink of an eye. 

Well, this also means that we've been living with corona for almost 2 years now. Sigh. When can we go back to normal? When can we finally stop wearing masks? Will we ever go back to living like pre-corona days? Do you think maybe that someday corona would just completely disappear forever? Well, I certainly hope so. 

Okay, enough of depressing rants. 

Let's look back on 2021, even though nothing much went on this year. 

Started the year off with my son giving me a heart attack. He had uti, but how was I supposed to know that right? So obviously I shat myself when I saw that he had blood in his pee and how he couldn't really control his bladder and all. So we sent him off to the vet for a full body check up and came back with a very expensive bill, but hey, Tarou chan is very healthy! 


He now has to wear diapers during certain hours of the day, but apart from that, he's all good! Praise the Lord!

Well, due to corona and it's mutations, we had restrictions here in Singapore, so that was the end of social life as we knew it, but I still managed to spend some time with my friends here and there, not as much as we would have liked to, but I guess I'm thankful and grateful that we still managed to meet up. 










We pretty much stayed home throughout most of the year. Apart from watching back to back dramas, we actually did do quite a fair bit of experimenting, as well as a fundraising for Assisi home. I actually have a phobia of pineapple tarts till now.




And then of course we celebrated my son's eleventh. 


Oh and halfway through the year, I got bored of my hairstyle and decided to cut some bangs. That was my biggest regret of the year. Please yell at me if I ever suggest something stupid like this again.


Although it took a few months to grow back, it's kind of longer now and I had my hair permed for the first time. I was pretty happy with the end result.


And of course, the biggest event of the year was Lele's wedding, which was held on both our birthdays. Yes guys, we share the same birthday, just 1 year difference. I'm so happy for her! 


And lastly, I'm very grateful for all the time I got to spend with my family this whole entire year. Life is short guys, remember to make some time for your family and don't forget to tell them how much you love them!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.