Double birthday celebration.

December 21, 2021
This is the first time we're having a double Nana birthday celebration and it's all thanks to corona. Well, that and conflicting schedules that is. 


We finally were all able to gather today and so we did an extremely belated birthday for Shawna and a pre-birthday celebration for myself. 

And so, off to Hai di lao we went. Over the years, it seems to have become our standard birthday venue. 

Fufu took the trouble to decorate the wall and silly me didn't notice till like an hour later. Teehee.



We were both given a bowl of longevity noodles, that you're supposedly meant to finish all in one mouthful, without breaking the noodles. I've never had them before and before I even attempted to put it in my mouth, it snapped. Oh wells. 


Well, here are the rest of the photos that we took earlier.





Good food and awesome besties, what more can I ask for in life!


Love you all to the moon and back! 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.