Hoshino coffee.

December 15, 2021
There was a time where we visited Hoshino coffee at least once a month, well, before the pandemic anyways. 

Well, it's been months since our last visit and I was excited to have all my favorites again. 


I ordered my favorite royal milk tea, but somehow, it just didn't taste as good as it did before. Oh, and I told myself the night before that I wanted the matcha float, but I forgot all about it until we left. Boo hoo hoo.


My mum had the limited edition roast beef carbonara which was pretty good to be honest. Usually, I avoid carbonara because I find that it gets a tad bit too rich for me after a few mouth full, but I reckon I could have easily finished this whole bad boy by myself. 


Both my dad and I on the other hand, went for our usual order of steak and omu rice and the curry baked rice.



And we had a pancake souffle to share of course. How can anyone go to Hoshino coffee and not have a pancake souffle? ^w^

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.