Double pre-birthday celebration.

December 14, 2021


My mum's birthday and mine are only 6 days apart and that is why we often end up with a combined birthday celebration. It just makes it that much more convienient. Teehee.


So today we had a pre-birthday celebration with Aunty Florence, Aunty Pearly and Uncle Andrew. Sadly, both Uncle Keechye and Uncle Henry couldn't join us for dinner because of the 5 pax per gathering rule that is currently ongoing right now. But hey, it's way better than 2 pax right? 


We had dinner at Soi Thai Soi Nice and clearly, this was proof that I can not longer have Thai food anymore. The food was good whilst I could still taste it, but after a while, it just got way too spicy and I was just sat there sweating buckets. 


Well, here's what we had.









We forgot to take a group photo yet again. We did however get the obligatory birthday cake shot. Oh, and please do excuse my tired face. I've been having trouble sleeping these past few weeks and it's beginning to show. T.T



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.