金色不如帰.

December 27, 2021
We visit Great world city quite often as Mediya is located there and each time we go, we'd always walk past this ramen shop called Hototogisu. I've been wanting to try it for the longest time now and finally got to do so today. 

It's not just your average ramen, rather, they are a Michelin starred ramen from Tokyo and they serve a unique oyster ramen.

There was only 2 things in the menu that I really wanted to try. One being the clear soup base oyster shio ramen and the other was the oyster paitan ramen which is basically a creamier broth. After 10 years of debating in my head, I finally decided to go for the oyster paitan ramen and boy was it amazing!


To be honest, I thought I went for the wrong choice after tasting a spoonful, thinking that it might have been a little bit to rich for my liking, but after mixing everything together, I realized that it was actually rather balanced and guess what? I emptied the entire bowl! 

Drooling yet? 

Great World City
#01-143
1 Kim Seng Promenade
Singapore 237994

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.