Celebrating with the family.

December 22, 2021

I don't know about you lot, but as I gain more +1s to my age, spending time with my family is all I want to do, especially when it comes to celebrating my birthday.



Well, my birthday isn't till tomorrow, but as I have a wedding to attend, we decided to celebrate it today instead. 


Although we've been going out quite a fair bit this month, I'm still not that keen on it and decided that I wanted to have a yakiniku party at home instead. Besides, we could get drunk on beef and it would cost way lesser than going into a yakiniku shop, so why not?


I highly recommend getting the karubi from don don donki. It's like the best thing ever!








This year, my mum made me a tiramisu birthday cake and boy was it good!








This was the bestest birthday yet! 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.