Catching up with Quikz.

December 03, 2021
I've known this friend of mine for 21 years now, and he's none other than Eugene, also known as Quikz. Yes, that's right, a whopping 21 years of friendship!

We've had our fair share of arguments and disagreements, as well as tons of fun, but hey, we made it to 21 years of friendship and plenty more to come!


We've kept in touch throughout covid, but we didn't actually meet up, so today, he came over for a long overdue catch up and brought along some McDonald's. I got quite upset when I was told that they had run out of McCrispy. I was waiting looking forward to it since last night and I wanted it so much that I even dreamt about it. So yes, you can only imagine my disappointment when I was told that they had run out. HMPF. 

Instead, I decided to try their limited edition Angus mushroom supreme, which turned out to be pretty dope. Oh, and I really enjoyed that sea salt McFlurry. I guess it kind of made up for my disappointment. Teehee.



If you're wondering why my burger is on a plate, well, it's because I'm a right weirdo. I eat my burger with a fork and knife. 

Well, we definitely had a good catch up session. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.