Crystal Jade: Hong Kong kitchen.

December 07, 2021
Crystal Jade really confuses me sometimes, with all their different brands. 

They've got:

Palace
Golden palace
Dining in
Hong Kong kitchen
La mian xiao long bao
Jiang nan
CJ go

As well as a confectionary - My bread.

Yes, with that many, you can't blame me for getting confused. Teehee.

I've been to the la mian xiao long bao quite a number of times and we frequent Golden palace quite a fair bit, but only once to Hong Kong kitchen at Takashimaya a really long time ago. 

Well, we went for the second time today and here's what we had. 








Overall, we thoroughly enjoyed our meal. 

I think my 2 top favorites of the day had to be the deep fried white bait and the super creamy congee. 

We didn't quite dig the dough fritter cheong fun though. It wasn't bad, but I could only do one piece. I just found it way too rich for my liking. But to be fairly honest, it was my bad. I didn't see the menu clearly and basically just saw "dough fritter cheong fun" thinking that it would be served with the default soy sauce dressing that it usually comes with. They even had a huge picture of the dish, which I completely missed, so yes, it's totally my bad. 

But hey, we're definitely going back for more dim sum!

Crystal Jade Hong Kong Kitchen
Great World City
1 Kim Seng Promenade  
#03-127
Singapore 237994

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.