やよい軒.

December 11, 2021
Once upon a time, we used to frequent Yayoi quite a fair bit. But it's been absolute ages since we last had some. I don't know how accurate my memory is, but maybe we haven't been since the start of the pandemic. Wow, that's a pretty long time. 

Well, you know how I have a go to dish for whichever restaurant we frequent right? For Yayoi, it's the beef sukiyaki set. That's pretty much all I ever order there.


The price of the set meal has increased slightly from what I remember, but they've added more things to the set now. It only used to come with the sukiyaki of course, along with the onsen egg. But now, it comes with 2 pieces of ebi tempura, 3 slices of salmon sashimi and a mini salad! And I also reckon that they've upped the quality of the beef slices. I really enjoyed it!

In case you can't see the beef, here's a zoomed in version, just for you!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.