More lunch and dinner appointments.

February 27, 2018


Lunch was a on a whole new level of spicy for me. We met Uncle Joey, Uncle Nick, Aunty Sandy and had Nana's curry. I was literally sat there sweating buckets with each mouth I ate.





Apparently, they have toned their spicyness level already. I dare not imagine what it must have been like before. Inedible ? :O

Well, here's the mandatory group shot.


For dinner today, we decided to go to Man man unagi after our unsuccessful attempt last week. We had planned to leave the house a little earlier, but we had the man from Singtel over helping us to install another set top box, along with a new modem, we ran a little late. We got to the restaurant just before 6pm and there was already a long queue. From where we were in the queue, I knew that we weren't going to make the first seating and I was right. We had to wait for about 30-40 minutes before we had a table, which wasn't too bad if you ask me.



So the verdict ?

My parents loved it ! Trust me on this, it is actually worth the wait.

Well, we're just having coffee at Starbucks now and I shall leave you with a father-daughter wefie.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.