Food, glorious food.

February 20, 2018


Lunch was with Aunty San & Aunty Puay Whang and what a great time we all had.

Just check out the feast of a lunch we had earlier.











We continued our catch up session with coffee at Fosters. Silly me decided to go for Baileys coffee, but as nice as it was, I got an instant hangover by the time I was done with it. This just goes to show what an awesome drinker I really am huh.




Thank you both for spending the entire afternoon with us. 

As for dinner, we spent it with Aunty Christina & Aunty Yvonne. We met at Dulukala @ Island, a place we were just at 2 days ago with Uncle pat. I had a hamburger the last time I was there, so this time, I was determined to try the buah keluak rice set.


Now, please excuse me whilst I go burn off as much calories as I can.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.