Feeling salty.

February 24, 2018
Oh, don't get me wrong. I've had a really good time with my mother today. I'm just feeling salty because it was my first ever time raiding in Pokemon go for a legendary and the Rayquaza ran away. I have the most awesome mother in the whole wide world though. She actually ran with me to where the gym was to be in time for the first wave.

Okay, enough geek talk.

We met up with Aunty Grace, who is also here on a holiday and guess what ? She also came down from the UK. Teehee.

We had beef noodles at Lenu.



Each time I have beef noodles, I have this urge to go back to Taiwan. I don't know what it is with Taiwan and me, but I just can't seem to get enough of it. I just love Taiwan !

After lunch, we went to have coffee at Miam miam. With Nana, it's never just coffee. It's always coffee with something. :x



Someone, please save me from myself.

Well, we spent the remaining second half of the afternoon shopping. I guess all that window shopping is considered a form of exercise too doesn't it ?

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.