Just me and my mum.

February 12, 2018
u

I always look forward to having 1 on 1 time with my mother, especially since I only get to see her once a year on most years. Time spent with her just never seems to be enough.

So anyways, we started off today with a hawker lunch. 




I've lived away from Singapore many times before and trust me when I say, getting food cravings whilst living abroad is torturous. I'm so glad that I'm now living in the land of food. 

We then spent the entire day shopping at Orchard road. 

And of course, the year of the dog is just around the corner, and everywhere you look, it's dogs, dogs and more dogs !



After all those hours of walking, it was time to refuel.

We ended our day with dinner at Yayoiken. 




I just realized that 90% of the time that I visit Yayoiken, I always order the same thing. Hehe. Actually, come to think of it, it's the same for most of the places I dine at. Guess I don't like change huh ?

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.