And so, the eating continues.

February 22, 2018
Still in the Chinese new year mood, we had a lohei and dim sum session with Aunty Jo, Aunty Judy, Aunty Deb & Aunty Fonia.










With this bunch of lovely ladies, we always end up having such a good laugh.

And here's a random wefie whilst waiting for our grab.


Fact: One can never take too many wefies.

We had a quick coffee with Aunty Clara at Marmalade pantry. And as usual, I just couldn't resist the temptation of cake. I need to learn how to have more self control over cake.


As much as I loved the salted caramel cheesecake, it was a bad decision as we were meeting my dad for dinner - ( in less than an hour ).

For today's dinner, my dad and I decided that we'd take my mum to have hamburg steak. She's been telling me that she wants to go and we finally went.


As much as I love my food, I think I really need to go on a strict diet as soon as my mum goes back.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.