The arrival of my emperor.

February 14, 2018


Firstly, I would like to wish all of you a very Happy Valentines Day.

Secondly, I want to welcome my emperor on his arrival to the land of sun. Truth be told, I have been looking forward to this day since the day he said he wanted to come and spend Chinese new year in Singapore last September. Although I went back to the UK this year, time spent with them just never seem to be enough.

Well, here's how we spent our day.

We had lunch at home as we still had some spring cleaning to do.



We then spent entire afternoon spring cleaning, well, finishing up what's left for cleaning anyways.

The house is now Chinese new year ready !

Came evening, we went to the airport to get Uncle Pat and headed straight to MBS where they were going to stay for the next 5 days of his trip.


And here's one of my emperor and myself.


And so, this was how I spent my Valentine's day.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.