Time well spent.

February 21, 2018


Today, it was just me and my mother and I loved every second of it.

We started off the day with lunch at Tiong Bahru market. They have recently renovated the hawker center and installed huge fans and it's really cooling now.




After lunch, we decided that we'd go watch a movie. Black panther has just recently been released and I really wanted to catch it in the cinema.


And you know what ? I'm really glad we went because it was just that awesome. We both really enjoyed the movie.

As we were already at Tiong Bahru plaza, we decided that we'd just have dinner there. I always have a craving for sashimi, so yes, we had dinner at Sakae sushi.






What an enjoyable day we've had. I really wish we get to spend more time together.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.