Heavy hearted.

February 19, 2018


And with a heavy heart, I said goodbye to my stepdad who's flight is probably somewhere over Malaysia right now.

Well, here's our we spent his last day in sunny Singapore together.

Went to MBS to have lunch. Uncle Pat wasn't feeling all that well and just wanted to have something light, so we ended up at Toastbox. I personally prefer the toast that Yakun has, but you know what, when you have a craving for toast, anything goes.



After lunch, we went back to the hotel to collect their bags before heading home for a quick rest.

We sat down for less than an hour and had to go meet Aunty Deb and her husband for coffee at Coffee Academics. You know how it is, I just couldn't resist the temptation of the cake display.



Again, we headed back home and not long after, we headed over to the airport where we met this bunch of lovely people who came to send Uncle Pat off.


Just check out the photo bombers behind us. It was hilarious.

And here's a wefie just before Uncle Pat went in.


I'm going to miss you so much. ~T.T~

After we said our goodbyes, Aunty Linda took my mum and I for supper. It's been years since I last had supper. I don't even remember when the last time I had supper was to be honest. And a very sinful one and that.




It sure was sinfully delicious though !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.