Day out with the lovely people.

February 25, 2018


No like seriously, that's what our group chat is called.

And do you know who gave it's name ? I did. Teehee.

So yes, as the title states, we spent the entire day with them.

We started the day off with lunch at Tiong Bahru market and we had lots of food to go around.







After lunch, we went to Raffles city to do some shopping. I left Robinsons a happy girl as I managed to get myself a set of really nice eye shadow and a really comfortable pair of court shoes from ECCO. Well, it felt really nice and cushiony when I tried it on earlier, but it was just those mere 10 minutes. I sincerely do hope they stay comfy throughout the day when I start wearing it for work. Fingers crossed.

After all that shopping, we decided to retire at Tiong Bahru bakery with a lovely cup of coffee. Well, I had hot chocolate and no, we did not go back to Tiong Bahru, it is just the name of the cafe which is located in Raffles city. I also had my favorite pain au chocolat. It's basically like a croissant filled with chocolate.




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.