Flying off soon.

October 15, 2015
Just one day left to run errands before I head over to Japan tomorrow evening on the red eye flight.

First thing I did this morning, was head over to Glen to get my hair fixed. I sat through a 6 hour session just 2 days ago. He told me to wash my hair as soon as I got back on Tuesday and another 2 more times yesterday to see if the color would drop to what I had wanted. Unfortunately for me, it did not and that was why I went back again today.

So after two and a half hours, this is the outcome : Perfection.


Thank you Glen.

My next stop was Far east plaza to get my nails done.

Can I just say that this is my favorite set of nails so far.


Isn't it just fabulous ?

I had my toenails done as well, but I'm not sure for what reason as I will not be showing off my feet any time soon. But they sure are pretty.


For dinner today, I decided to stay home with my granny who cooked me a lovely home-cooked meal. She prepared my favorite bitter-gourd with pork and grago and she also prepared duck with salted vegetable soup knowing how much I love it.




Well, off to do a little bit of packing now.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.