Day 10 - Hakodate.

October 26, 2015


Well, here's how our day went.





And here comes the cakes.





If you have a sweet tooth and you're planning to visit Japan, do remember to try them cakes. If you can get your hands on mont blanc, this is a must try. But then again, all the cakes in Japan are equally as good.

After the short rest at the cafe, we took a slow stroll to the car rental place just down the road to extend the car for one more day as we have one last day to spend here at Hakodate tomorrow and we thought we could go visit some places and hopefully do some shopping as well.

So it was time for dinner and I really really wanted to have my dose of sushi and so sushi I got. We headed towards the Bay area which was literally less than a 10 minute walk from our hotel. We walked past this particular restaurant yesterday and I really wanted to have dinner there, but sadly they were closed. Fortunately for me, just beside this restaurant was a kaiten sushi place.

Without further ado, here's our sushi feast.










After dinner, we went back up to our hotel rooms to get clothes that we wanted to have washed as we had planned to drop by the coin laundry to get our clothes washed. We pulled our mini trolley bags filled with our dirty clothes down the road to a nearby hotel. When we got there, we saw 3 washing machines and 3 dryers and guess what ? We used em all.


I had an hour and a half wait for both the washing machine and dryer to be done, so I stayed behind to wait whilst my parents went back to the hotel room and said they'd come back later.

So they did come back an hour later and you know what ? They had to sit there with me for another 30 minutes because apparently, 30 minutes of being in the dryer was not enough. And even after putting it for an extra 30 minutes, it was still damp.

I have just finished laying my clothes all around the empty spaces in the room, including the toilet. Hopefully they'll be fully dried by the time we leave Hakodate.

Well, it is now time for a good nights sleep.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.