Back in Singapore.

October 31, 2015
Set my alarm for 645am today as I had to check out by 815am to catch the shuttle bus to Narita airport' which left the hotel at half past 8. I honestly did not want to miss my flight.

I was feeling a little down because I enjoyed these 2 weeks spent with my mother and Uncle Pat and now it was time to say our good byes. Although, I didn't cry which I normally do when my mum and I say our good byes. Want to know why ? It's because in less than 3 months, I'll get to see her again !

I quickly went to check in. I was feeling a little nervous because you know how expensive overweight baggage can get and I honestly had no idea how heavy my bags were. You know, I bought lots and lots of cookies. But you know what ? Apparently, I still had 2kg left.

It was still early, so I decided to go have some breakfast. I was going to settle for McDonald's but I couldn't find a seat and then I discovered this lovely cafe.


And yes, it was as good as it looked !

I finished up and left as I still had lots of shiroi koibito to buy. I'm not even exaggerating when I say lots. I must have spent nearly $300 on those boxes of cookies.

I was really dreading the packing of the cookies, but hey, I managed to get all of them into the carry on bags. Hooray.

Good bye Japan, I will be come home soon.


Well, here's how I spent my time on our 7 hour flight.

My first movie - Unfriended.

I really wanted to watch this at the cinemas, but somehow I missed the screening, so this was my perfect entertainment for 1h and 30 mins.


I then went on to watch hot pursuit which was a good laugh.


And then I figured I had time for one last movie and I couldn't really find anything I really wanted to watch, so I put on Ah boys to men 3 even though I've already watched it quite a few times.


And just like that, 7 hours had gone by and I was back in Singapore.

So I called the same guy with the mini van to come get me and before we knew it, I was back home.

I then brought my grand-mother out for dinner as I haven't seen her for 2 weeks.

Grandma's.






Well, off to unpack now.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.