Happy 52nd Singapore.

August 09, 2017


Happy birthday Singapore !

Do you know what this means ? It's Hai di lao and mahjong day with my two beautiful babies !

We decided that we'd have lunch a little bit earlier today as we didn't want to join in the queue. After all, it was a public holiday.

Alicia and I got there for about 11am and got ourselves a table and whilst waiting for Hannah and Aaron, we took some wefies. I am however only going to post one because this was the one and only one that turned out nice.


And here comes the food.


After countless visits, it still is and always will be my favorite.

We took a taxi back to my place and started our mahjong session. The first round was fast and as we got to the second half of the second round, we started slowing down as we were trying to watch the national day parade on tv at the same time.

We also managed to catch the fly by as they were making their way to the parade.


Well, this was taken a few weeks back during the rehearsals, but I thought I'd post this one instead as this one has a rainbow in it. Pretty neat huh ?

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.