Lunch with Dylan.

August 30, 2017


Dylan is my buddy from world of warcraft. He literally helps me with everything in game. I'm just clueless aren't I ?

Sadly, he moved back to Terengganu last August and is only here for a month. Well, he has been here for almost a month and will be leaving in 3 days, so we just had to meet up for lunch before he skips town.

He quite liked the food at Hoshino cafe, so that's where we had our lunch today.

I had the same lunch set as I did when I went with Slyvia a few days ago. It's the lasagna and double mini pancake set.



The portion looks pretty small doesn't it ? But you know what ? It's just nice for me. It would be awesome if they could be a little bit more generous with their whipped cream to be honest.

Well, farewell my friend. I'll see you online !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.