Old friends.

August 17, 2017


Meeting up with old friends is on my to-do-list. Reminiscing on the past together, as well as finding out what they have been up to all these years has been nothing short of amazing.

Today's meet up was with Eugene and Kazuya, both of whom I was really close to back in the day.

We met up for dinner at Bangkok jam at Tiong bahru plaza. I realized that I was made to order my own main dish for Thai cuisine, it'd only ever be beef/pork noodles, pad thai or basil pork/chicken with rice. Those are the only mains that I like.


Well, my bowl of noodles weren't fantastic and I was a little disappointed as it only came with 3 slices of pork. How miserable is that ?

But you know, as my mother always says, it's not where you eat that matters, it's who you're dining with and I had great company.

Well, here's to great friendship, with many years to come.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.