The empress dowager goes home.

August 29, 2017


So today marks the last day of my mother's five day visit.

Sadly, I won't get to see her until Chinese new year comes. But I guess I shan't complain, as the norm would be seeing her once a year. This year was a special bonus for me and we did have lots of fun this past 5 days, so what more can I ask for ?

Well, these past few days, we have been meeting a lot of my mother's friends, so we decided that we'd keep today as a family day and that's exactly what we did.

We started the day off with our favorite Hai di lao.













After our very filling lunch, we went around so that my mother could do some last minute shopping to get everything that she needed.

As we had such a heavy lunch earlier, we decided to share a bowl of dessert for dinner.


It wasn't very nice though.

Then came the most dreaded time of the day for me.

But first, #wefies.



And here comes the departure shot.


Now, please excuse me while I go to my little corner to sob.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.