丼名人

August 15, 2017


Recently, my dad and I have been on a hunt, in search of a good bowl of tendon. For those of you who aren't familiar with what tendon is, it is a Japanese dish consisting of tempura on top of a bowl of rice.

Whilst flipping through one of the free Japanese magazine that we always read, we came cross this small article on Don Meijin located in Ramen champion and we decided to give it a try.

What actually caught my eye was the tendon which was accompanied by a spicy chili crab sauce.


And you know what ? It turned out to be pretty good.

My dad on the other hand, ordered the buta shogayaki and that too was pretty delish.


We did also order a portion of gyoza from another stall which turned out to be a huge disappointment. It looked nothing like the photo they had displayed. The one in the photo was pan fried, but we were give deep fried gyozas. Well, I supposed it makes life easier for them just throwing it into the oil.


So yes, I wouldn't bother with the gyoza if I were you.

Here's the address.

Don Meijin
Ramen Champion
Bugis+
201 Victoria Street
#04-10
Singapore 188067

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.