Monday with Sylvia.

August 21, 2017
Sylvia and I have been planning this meet up for a few weeks now. Basically, Mondays are her only day off, which also means that it's the only day that she can meet up for lunch.

Well, nonetheless, we finally met up today and she said she wanted to have lunch at Hoshino coffee as she has never been.

I recommended her the ice coffee as it is me and my dad's favorite. It is seriously the bomb. And you know what else ? You get a refill at half price. 


Every single visit to Hoshino coffee, I'd always order the same dish - Pot baked curry rice. And I almost ordered that again today.

But I decided that I'd try their lunch special because it came with mini souffle pancakes.

So here is my lasagna and souffle pancake lunch.


Perfect coffee, perfect lunch, perfect dining partner. 

Life is good. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.