QIN.

August 23, 2021
QIN.

What can I say? 

This was honestly one of the best meal I've had in a while. Like, I really enjoyed it. It wasn't just instagram worthy, the food was equally as fantabulous as it looked. It's fusion food with an oomph.


So, Uncle Andrew was the star that took us there for lunch today and so, we let him do the ordering. Here's what we had earlier.


CHICHARRONES
Pork skin cracker with Sichuan spice.


CURRY-AGE
Chicken karaage, Qin's curry spice.


HAR CHEONG WING
Fried fermented prawn paste chicken wing, served with calamansi.


QIN'S SLAW
Fresh greens, peanuts, citrus, torch ginger plum dressing.


PORK TEA JELLY.
Pepper pork broth jelly, romaine lettuce, spicy citrus dip.


THE KING'S BEEF.
Homemade beef rendang, spaghetti, crushed cherry tomatoes, garlic, kaffir. 


'SANG MEIN'
Tiger prawn, crustacean oil, truffle scent, in casserole. 


DORPER LAMB
Sustainable dorper lamb rack, lamb veloute, yoghurt, mint chimichurri.  



HOT AND COLD "ORH NEE"
Osmanthus infused mashed yam, aerated pumpkin sponge, fried crispy shallots, warm taro soy milk.


PINEAPPLE TART
Caramelized MD2 pineapple, pineapple jam, passionfruit curd, aged cheddar cheese, coconut sorbet. 

What a spread ey?

So, my ultimate favorite dish of the day had to be the 'Sang mein'. It was definitely love at first taste. But basically, everything that Uncle Andrew ordered today was fantabulous. Well, aside from the lamb that is, but that's only because I don't eat lamb, so don't mind me. But my mother did enjoy it though!

And I never thought I'd say this, only because I'm not a fan of pineapples, but I absolutely loved the pineapple tart! 

We definitely have to go back again to try all the other dishes!

If you are interested, you can find out more about QIN here.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.