HKMX: Lace mooncake.

August 23, 2021
Not too long ago, we purchased the lava custard mooncake from HKMX which I didn't quite enjoy. I couldn't for the life of me remember what my friend bought for me a few years ago either, so I spent quite sometime researching on the internet and I finally found what I was looking for. I took a screenshot of it and went back again today to ask if they still do that particular mooncake that I desperately wanted, but unfortunately not. It's basically a mini lotus mooncake with a lava egg yolk. It was like the bestest mooncake I've ever had. 

Well, fortunately for me, they have this new product called the lace mooncake, which basically is a lotus mooncake, but rather than the lava egg yolk, this egg yolk is mixed with malt candy and what do you know? It's pretty decent! I still long for the lava egg yolk version, but hey, this wasn't too bad!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.