Out gallivanting.

November 25, 2020































My mum has been bugging me to go shopping with her these past few days. So, as reluctant as I was, I thought we better go sooner rather than later, basically before everyone does their Christmas shopping. Now, that's not a nice crowd to be caught in, especially in times like these.


Since we had already planned on heading out, why not have lunch as well right?


We both felt that it has been quite some time since we last had some ramen, so Sanpoutei it was.






Well, aside from the fact that we wanted to go to Isetan anyways, Sanpoutei is definitely one of my goto places for ramen. They used to do the best Japanese curry rice as well, but it's not on the menu anymore. They should bring that back!


After having filled our tummies, we went shopping as planned. Somehow, we ended up spending 3 hours at Isetan. Don't ask me how, somehow time just disappeared. But hey, it's all good. At least my mum got everything she wanted. 


All that walking did make us tired though, so we made a quick pit-stop at Hoshino coffee before heading home. 




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.