牛丼.

November 09, 2020
Let's face it. We all have days where we don't know what to eat and no amount of suggestions seem to hit the spot either. 

Well, I have 3 different kind of food moods. 

The first being the super easy mode, whereby I have a craving. 

Then comes the second mode, where I'm slight annoying. I don't have a craving but I don't quite mind eating anything either. 

And the last mode is just annoyance level max. I don't have a craving, but I kind of feel like I wanted something specific, but yet, I don't know what that something specific is. I am given heaps of suggestions, but my answer to everything is a no. 

Well, I was kind of at tier 3 today and annoying the crap out of my mum and myself. So what I did was open the freezer, had a peek at all them drawers and realized that we have all that awesome beef and then it hit me - GYUDON. 


And so, that was how I got my inspiration today. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.