Dark gallery.

November 03, 2020

 After having walked past the dark gallery like a million and one times, we finally visited today. In fact, I didn't even know it was a cafe. I actually just thought it was a shop selling chocolates. I blame that huge glass casing filled with exquisite display of chocolates that just catches my attention, that I don't even get a chance to look at anything else. 


So how did we end up here if I didn't even know it was a cafe?


Well, my best friend Google. 


We met Aunty Anu for coffee today, as she will be heading back to the UK this Friday and she suggested meeting at Takashimaya as she had errands to run around there, and being boring stay home people like we are, off the top of our head, all we could think of was Pauls. So, just in case, I decided to Google for cafes at Takashimaya and the dark gallery appeared. We checked out the menu and thought it was quite interesting and so, that is how we finally ended up there.


Oh, and just in case you didn't know, the dark gallery is all about chocolate. 




I'm not a huge fan of chocolate, but hey, I did enjoy my chocolatey coffee and waffles. There are a ton of other desserts that I would like to try as well, so we'll definitely be going back for more!


You can find out more about them here. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.