New diet.

November 17, 2020

 So, Uncle Andrew, whom by the way, is one of the bestest TCM doctor you can find out there, has advised me to change my diet.


All he did was take a quick look at my tongue and took my pulse and he gave such an accurate reading on my health problems. Now, if that isn't amazing, I don't know what is.


It all started when we were at dinner and I commented on how cold I was then and how I'm forever cold. I can actually wear sweatshirts and hoodies in Singapore and not perspire. And then in winter, the amount of layers of clothing that I wear is just ridiculous. I wear 2 extra warm heat tech, a sweatshirt and a coat and it's still not enough. Obviously, there is something extremely wrong with my body. 


Apparently, I have been eating everything that is wrong for me and the first step to getting better - Change of diet. 


I was so upset when he made a list of food and drinks that I should definitely stay away from:


-Milk/cheese/butter (dairy products basically)

-Beef

-Lamb/mutton

-Duck

-Daikon

-Carrot

-Seaweed

-Oil/deep fried

-Ginger

-Tea

-Instant noodles

-Fruits


I got really upset when he said that I couldn't take dairy products and beef. Like do you have any idea how much milk I drink a day? My coffee is basically half coffee and half milk, but now, he suggested taking it black. But it's impossible for me to switch to black immediately, so my plan is to slowly cut down on the milk till I get used to black coffee. I can't even spread butter on my bread anymore. And what? No cheese?! That's like the love of my life. And don't even get me started of beef. Like that's my ultimate favorite meat. How do I live without beef? How sad can my life get?


The list of foods that are good for me:


-Chicken

-Pork

-Fish

-Sweet potato

-Aubergines

-Pumpkin

-Bittergourd

-Dark leafy vegetables

-Broccoli 


There are probably a few things I missed out from both lists, but off the top of my head, that's pretty much it.


Well, on the bright side, I only have to follow this new diet for a few months, at least until I get my body fixed. 


I also have to soak my feet in salt water every night and take some pills daily, which is blue in color and looks like some funky drug. This would hopefully get rid of my insomnia. 


Let's do this guys. 


Hwaiting~!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.