Family outing.

November 03, 2020

 Can you believe it?


The last time we were at Hai di lao was actually the second week into phase 2. Seems so long ago now. 



On our previous visit, it was kind of weird because the condiment section was closed, like duh right? So basically, we were given a sheet of paper and you just had to tick off what you wanted. But unless you did it yourself, the proportion was never going to be right. But guess what? The condiment section has been reopened, but you are still not allowed to take it yourself. One of the staff is stationed there and following your requests, it is taken for you! Woo hoo. She must have thought I was a right weirdo though. My sauce was basically a full bowl of spring onions, 2 scoops of soy sauce and a scoop of sesame oil. But hey, I like what I like right?


After all these years, it's still my go to place for steamboat. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.